While demand may be back, your guests’ wants, needs and demands have changed, and so should your offerings. Guest expectations have never been greater, and the owners and operators who evolve their experiences to meet and exceed them will stand out amongst the crowd and be prepared for the future.
To compete today, hoteliers must improve guest satisfaction at each touchpoint – from booking to on-property to post-stay follow-up – while maximizing revenue every step of the way.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
– How to adapt to changing guest travel and booking behaviors
– Why you need to tailor the booking experience
– Key ways to drive direct bookings in today’s changing world
– How to personalize the guest experience at all stages of the journey
– Why automation is essential for the employee and guest experience
– Why guest loyalty is changing and how you can adapt
John Burns, President, Hospitality Technology Consulting
Dan Wacksman, Principal, Sassato
Douglas Rice, Managing Director, Hospitality Technology Network
Jason Pirock, VP of Marketing, Aparium Hotels
Brendan Wegler, VP of Revenue Strategy, InTown Suites
Allegra Medina, Senior Director of Product, SHR
Michael Heflin, Chief Revenue Officer, Stayntouch